All of my exes try to get back with me? Anyone experiences this?

I've 4 exes all together. I broke up with 2 and the other 2 broke up with me. I've never initiated anything to get back with them but after all this while, I've noticed that all of them came back and asked me for a second chance lol. I find it to be funny because I feel like I'm a horrible girlfriend.

experienced*

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had five exs, but then, on that number alone, I've decided to take a loooooong break from dating. Only two of my exs have been crazy to show that kinda particular interest. But getting back with an ex takes a lot of work, emotionally and mentally depending on your past with them, I usually don't encourage it at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha! Story of my life! I've only had 2 bfs, I broke up with both of them though. To this day, my 2nd ex still keeps asking for me! It's been months, and I had to resort to blocking his email messages to spam. And he still sends me messages!

I feel I am a terrible girlfriend as well lol

• Weird huh? My big question is do they do this to their other exes as well lol.

• But I doubt they do this to all of them, perhaps only to the selected exes lol XD

• Hmm, It's still quite sad :/

I hope they move on though!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• this is funny because I have found this is happening recently. I guess after I treat them like a queen, they take me for granted and toss me out. Then they get a taste of other typical men and realize I was a catch. I am actually back with one ex girlfriend. I guess we will see how it goes.

• Ouch... How did she initiate for a second chance? I mean what makes you consider it. I hope everything will get better! :)

• we dated for 8 months last year. I loved her but she was still hung up on her husband that died more then 3 years ago. pictures all over the house, wouldn't introduce me to friends, can't post anything on FB, and the distance killed things. I broke up with her in October. In September I talked over all the issues with her. They were all the same issues I had when we broke up after 3 months. I let her know that when I got to the point where I was done, I didn't want her saying I didn't warn her. But one last post about how she wanted her husband back and I was finished. she claims she changed. My head says to run, but my heart tells me I will always wonder "what if". I mean if she hasn't changed it will be clear pretty quick. I am giving it 2 months. If it is not completely better I will just end it.

• Obviously you are doing something right... I would avoid them if possible, ex's are just after sex!

• It's natural. They all are missing your place in their hearts. They know who's the Queen of hearts.

• Are you amazingly hot?

• yeah I've had people reappear , others have disappeared but it wasn't till a year or two after any chance of us dating again ended , a lot of the time it be awkward cause I'd run into them at the bar and we'd have to see each other around other people

What Girls Said 8

• Argh yeah it happens. It usually happens when I've found someone to be with. They come lurking back. It's more annoying then it is funny.

• Both of my ex's cheated. My last ex and I broke up 8 years ago and he recently has started calling me like ever other day. It's weird.

• Yes usually they want sex.. Don't go back

• Experienced.
    But be skeptical about it. :D Its almost practical for them to come back.

mrperspective.com/.../

• God just realize the auto correct phone key pad thanks!

Yeah I never want them back.

• I ain't no grammar Nazi xD xD

I am going through the same phase but I'm really skeptical about it. 95% no accepting back specially the ones who left themselves. xD

• How long after breaking up did they try to get back together with you?

• oh yes. 8/10 of mine have all come back. don't go back, though. They're in your past for a reason.

• How long after breaking up did they try to get back with you?

• A few months? Why?

• I get that. It happened to me twice but at the same time both tried to come back to me after a while. I don't give them a chance though.

• Really? Good they don't deserve a chance I guess. I saw that he's in touch with last ex before me which hurts even more not sure if was ever over her or has gone back to her because he's lonely..

• Yes! I think it's hard to walk away from what you know sometimes though. The known is less scary then the unknown, you know? That's how I think of it anyhow.