I got friendzoned by this girl I worked with and we kind of had a falling out. I just stopped responding to her texts. She would continue to text me about once every 2 weeks for about a year. Last week she texted me that she really wanted to talk. I didn't respond so she called me. I talked to her for about 15 min and she told me how she had been dreaming about me and how she wanted me in her life and how she still kept stuff I gave her etc. I agreed to meet up. It was cool but then she said she wasn't ready for a relationship. At this point I was so confused. I wasn't really thinking relationship but She called me, texted me, for a year and then I finally answer, she comes over to tell me she doesn't want a relationship. Why go through all that trouble. She could have just stopped talking to me. She also has continued to try and text me, I just stopped responding again.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Thats a lot of groveling invested to just throw it away in the end. She either misses YOU specifically or she just misses having someone there in general. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between the two. And also, it sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants your attention and affection and involvement, but she doesn't want the commitment.

• Maybe she's still in love with you and only sees herself in a relationship with you. so when you asked if she was in a relationship my guess is she said no and she's not ready because she only wants a relationship with you. I know im personally in that position rn so i wouldn't be shocked if other women are too

• Although, can i get your insight as ur the guy in a similar situation? .. So say your girl broke up because the relationship was deteriorating and she didn't want to let it completely terminate so she breaks up. Until ur at points in ur life it won't be a fighting fest etc.. it breaks both of ur hearts not having eachother.. anyway hypathetically speaking.. say 6 months or a year down the road of (NC) she reaches out run into her and catch up on life etc.. She is still in love and wants to commit, so she asks you out, wants to spend time and make things serious.. etc..

Do you give her a chance? Do you avoid her in the first place? do you tell her to fck off? Or do you tell her she's hurt you too much?

What Guys Said 0