Is it weird for parents to have sex while filing for divorce?

The past few months, my parents have been talking about filing for a divorce. They keep talking about how they don't see eye to eye and stuff like that, but they both care for each other. And for awhile, they we're sleeping in separate rooms and kind of not having it from each other.
There would be days where both of them would be arguing, then days where they both don't act like a couple. More like good acquaintances with mutual respect..

They both have gone out and did most of the paperwork. Right? Well...

Just now, I could hear moans from their room... Disgusting part is, my rooms two doors down from them... Like what the hell? I know they still care about each other and I'll take caring over constant yelling and fighting.. but god, do you know how confusing that is? Are they putting it off or what?

Can someone who's maybe been married then got a divorce with kids maybe give me some perspective... I am super confused... Are my parents calling the divorce off or are they following through? Cause having sex while filing doesn't make sense to me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Mot likely they are still getting a divorce. Everyday life is not compatible for them. But they are still horny and respect the fact that they are still married, so they are getting their sexual satisfaction from each other. They are sexually compatible. They are familiar with each other's sexual needs and wants. And they actually still care enough for each other to sexually fulfill the other one's horniness. It actually sounds like they are making the best of the situation until they are actually separated. I think that is good of them.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe your father was just hate fucking your mother but she was enjoying it. This is a thing.

• My brother was conceived while my parents' relationship was collapsing.

• sadly, it's just a physical attraction.

• Maybe it wasn't your both your parents maybe mum/dad has a new friend

• yes mostly

• Yes what? Following through or?

• they used to do that
      how old are u?

What Girls Said 0