Girls, Should I have sex with a girl that just got out of a 3 year relationship and I intend to take seriously? Women mostly answer please?

So I have been talking to this girl that just got out of a relationship. We like each other, but she also has lingering feelings for her ex. We have been hanging out everyday for 6 days straight and talk in the phone a lot. She told me that she wants to be friends until she basically isn't confused anymore. We have already made out and came really close to sex. We have also gone on dates. He is a complete jackass, but she still cares. Do you think if we had sex, it would complicate things even more or would she just want me at that point? I just want some insight from women that have liked a guy after a breakup. I want to eventually be in a relationship with this girl, so would that be a good or bad move on my part?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Don't have sex. It's always a bad thing before marriage. So many things could go wrong

• 😑 don't push your views onto me. that's what you choose to do

• Trust me. If you don't get married, you'll lose trust with your actual marriage girl

• It wouldn't help nor hurt your chances, unless the sex is really bad, that would hurt your chances at any moment.
    It might hurt your feelings when she dumps you after all though.