Girlfriend ignoring me after what I did?

A few days ago we were at home and she got cold, and I told her"I'll be your blanket" so I hugged her (I asked around and people told me that was a good idea) but she didn't seem to like it and said she'll get her own blanket, the whole evening got awkward, it's been two days now and she's still not replying to my messages does she want to break up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww that is such a sweet thing to say. There's nothing better than hugs and cuddles. It appears that she has more going on in her mind than you are aware of. Maybe it would be best to try to talk to her and encourage her to tell you what is wrong with her. If she isn't responding , then message her and tell her you are willing to listen when she is ready to talk you

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Geez, just tell her, that people told you to do that

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe she took it like a sexual inuendo or something and wasn't looking for that? Were you two on a hugging basis yet?

• That was pretty bitchy on her part. There's something else going on.

• Was that your first hug? And is she a shy person? Like she doesn't want to hug in front of others? And what's her age

• She's 22 and we hugged before

• Well maybe she is uncomfortable with public Affection... But something is up... You should ask her

• I think that was your first hug, and that too when she was in a bad condition. You should have asked her if it was okay before the hug.