I told a girl I love her to get laid, How to get rid now?

Maybe some say that was wrong thing to do I had no choise because there were no other option to be with her. Now I want to end this relationship but don't want to hurt her and tell her that I didn't love her at the first. How?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Women fall in love by what they hear. Men fall in love by what they see. That's why most women wear makeup and most men LIE"

Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

• Ha... you're fucked. Good luck, she'll likely spread around what a piece of shit you are and ruin your reputation and potential encounters with other women.

Karma bro, karma.

Also how the fuck do you not hurt somebody by saying: "I said I love you so I could fuck you." Just be thankful if she doesn't throw the nearest object at you.

• Mind you, I'm not necessarily saying I think you're a piece of shit, you could be a good guy who did a very shitty thing, but she certainly will likely come to that conclusion.

• I didn't force her to believe me just said something to get what I wanted without any crime.

• Lying to someone to give them a certain impression is giving them only one conclusion, why would she not believe you?

• Sorry dude, you reap what you sow.

Did you think that you were going to escape this lie, and then be like friends, like nothing happened?

Did you think that she was gonna be like, "oh, okay. *smiles* let's be friends, like totally! " after this?

Remember when you said that she only screws when in a relationship? Well, like your pathetic lie, she does that for a reason.

If I was her, and you told me "I'm sorry. But I only wanted to fuck you... I never loved you. Let's be friends?" Then I would tell you to fuck off, block you from everything, and then spread the word as far as I could spread it, so that you couldn't do this to my friends. Then I'd tell you, "Friends? Fucking real friends wouldn't do what you did, you fucking piece of shit!" Hell, since you basically manipulated me, I'd want to smack you across the face as hard as I could. But then I'd remember that I can't take back what I did with you, and just cry.

Feel bad yet? Well, this pretend scene is pretty much what you should expect.
    Don't want to hurt a girl? Then be straightforward with your intentions.
    I hope you remember her reaction, cause this is what you'll get every single time you play games.
    Girls aren't pawns.

• Its so sad I never wanted to hurt her or play with her feelings.

• You had the option not to sleep with her. You walk up to her and tell her that you are a horrible person and only told her you loved her for sex and that now that you got what you wanted you want it to end. Tell her that so she never falls for that bullshit line again

• Don't get me wrong its not a crime women lie all the time.

• Yes they do but you told someone you love them when you don't and that is one of the worst lies to tell. You are saying you don't want to hurt her but you did the minute you said that. I love you should never say unless you mean it. So put on your big boy pants and tell her the truth

• "I had no choise because there were no other option to be with her. "
    Being horny doesn't negate free will. The other other option was to move on and find someone else. But anyway it's too late now and at least you have the decency to want to spare her feelings.

You could tell her that your were in love with her but now your feelings have changed.
    Or you could tell her that your dealing with some of your own personal issues, you don't think your in a good place psychologically for a relationship and you want to end the relationship now to spare her feelings in the long run. A more plausible version of, it's not you its me.
    Or you could go with the truth so she learns the hard way men are liars.

• Fuckboy right there...

I don't get it why do you guys do shit like this, I'm sure there's plenty of girls willing to fuck around so why lie and hurt the innocent ones and ruin them.

Now because of you she will never trust any guy to the same extent or never be able to just let her guard down and be herself.

Well done 👏

• I don't want her to hate me or men and don't think what I did was horrible maybe a wrong act but not as much as you think.

• It was not just me she enjoyed the sex and good time too and I'm not dumping her like a trash I just want to end this.

• You're not getting the point, I'm not saying she didn't enjoy it or she didn't have a good time, what I'm saying is that you're at fault here - you manipulated her feelings so you could get what you wanted and now you want to be rid of her - you are in effect dumping her like trash.

• I really hope you're trolling. If not, how can you expect to somehow "not hurt her" when you literally just toyed with her feelings to have sex with her? And now you want to dump her?
    Maybe you should have thought about all of this BEFORE lying to her. Hurting her is inevitable at this point, and it's your own damn fault.

• Not just to have sex we had good times and fun together but I didn't love her.

• "I told a girl I love her to get laid"
      Seems like you did it just to get laid, though. You can have fun times with someone without lying, you know. If you lie, you might have a fun time, but soon enough your lies will taint and fuck up all the "good" memories you had, and you will be left with none.
      You made your bed, now lie in it. The moment you lied to her is the moment her pain would be inevitable. Suck it up.

• This is why I don't trust guys! DON'T TELL ME U LOVE ME IF YOUR GONNA SLAP ME IN THE FACE!

• I have been told by many women they do it a lot

• @Iron_Man It sucks esp if you want to start a family someday with a dishonest guy. But you wouldn't know because he can hide it. Someday when I am 40 lol I probably at least have a husband or a future husband. Someone who can love me regardless. (: Thats what I want! (: A best friend! (:

• Aww thats so sweet, you are so right

• You had a choice, you choose to get what you want despite knowing it would hurt her and it was a lie. You were wrong to do this and the very definition of a fuck boy. Go to hell.

Cut it off and end it, don't drag it out for this poor girl. I hope she never liked you much and won't be hurt in the end.

• So how would you feel after you have been used.

The friendship between you two is over. If you didn't want to hurt her you would not have done this. Hell if you did this you never considered her a friend.

To breakup you need to follow these steps:

1. Say you don't have any feelings for her
    2. Say you used her for sex
    3. See her break down
    4. Let her hit you
    5. Exit and never talk to her
    6. Feel bad you destroyed the friendship and her trust.

• Just end it. You've checked out already, so it's the nice thing to do not to drag it out. Just confess u didn't love her n it should help her accept its done.

• I don't want to make it like I hate her or I used her. I just want a break up.

• That that's what u should do lol. Just break up with her. She wasn't promised forever by you. You don't owe her anything accept enough respect to walk away when your no longer invested.

• Dumbass.

• This had to be a troll. I mean come on, are you trying to make everyone think you're the worlds most cold-hearted selfish asshole?

• Cold-hearted selfish asshole? wtf? it was just like a game nothing more not a crime or sin.

• Yes because playing with someone's emotions, using them, and then just dropping them is all just one little "game".
      This has to be a troll.

• Consequences and repercussions my friend.

• Breaking up is going to hurt her either way, you can't change that. If she loves you, it's going to hurt. It's going to happen.
    Just talk to her in person and break it up... IN PERSON, I say it again

• Dont worry about it.

• Let it go
    You fucked up

• What a nice guy you are.

• And because of that I don't want to hurt her.

• Well its too late for that. She's going to end up hurt the way you're going

• It's guys like you that are responsible for our trust issues

• YOU HAVE A girlfriend STOP CHEATING!!! I HOPE SOMEONE TRACKS HER DOWN AND TELLS HER WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE

• I'm not married having a girlfriend means nothing to me.

• so dump her so she can find someone 5000x better than you.

• You are an awful person! Leave her ASAP

What Guys Said 20

• So the best lie you could come up with was "I love you"? First of all, you don't lie, you're 28, have you ever grown out the HS stage?
    Second, you don't play with a woman's feelings like that.
    You've acted like a little kid since the beginning, try to redeem yourself acting like a man once and for all, and be honest with her.

Poor girl...

• People lie all the time to get what they want.

• Still going to do it because "we lie to get what we want". I want your money and you said it's okay to lie so where is the problem?

• Not agreeing with what OP has done but I can see where he is coming from. He see an opportunity to get his dick wet and he take it. His dick did all the thinking and lying for him at that point.

This ain't the first time a man has lied to a woman to get sex, not gonna be the last either.

@OP yeah break up with her. Get it over with lol.

• You don't want to hurt her? I think you've crossed the bridge already...

Anyway, tell her the truth and end it quickly, you owe her that much at least.

• say you're gay

• Well if you got what you came for ( no pun intended ) man up and tell her you lied to get laid

• Yes I got what I wanted , maybe I don't love her but don't what to hurt her.

• Hurting her at this stage is a mute point. You led her on so the hurt has already been done

• You say you had no choice and that's BS. Maybe that's the only way she was going to put out , but don't be coming off with I had no choice in the matter.

• At this point... it's going to be really difficult not to hurt her.

• Pfft well if you didn't want to hurt her you shouldn't have done what you did.

• Hey we all do it. I'd just quit talking to her and disappear like a ghost.

• If you knew you werent going to be around anyway, why string along the poor girl, that's not cool man. People have feelings

• 2 options
    1) Confess and apologize <--- This is the preferred one
    2) Tell her you have a girlfriend

• You will end up hurting her. There is no way to end this gracefully.

• Ignore her till she gets it lol go nc

• LOL, you need better game if that's the route you went, ya igit.

• It's your mistake man, just get it over with. What you have done is already bad enough...

• Cheat on her.

• you fucked up man time to bite the bullet and face the music

• Many younger women typically go with the worst man they could find! So you just went along with the program! Let's face it! If he you were a sweet, caring, kind, respectful, genuine actual nice guy, she wouldn't have wanted anything to do with you! Women respond to men who are jerks! So you gave her a jerk! It's sad that the gal will be hurt, but that's what happens when women choose a jerk!

• Actually while that might be true in some cases in this cases it is not. He made this girl believe that he was a nice guy by acting like he loved her. He lied about being a nice guy. He wasn't acting like a bad boy.

• Motherfucker you are dumb.
      I and EVERYONE here knows that he is a jerk.
      The girl did not choose him BECAUSE he was a jerk. She chose him because she THOUGHT he was a nice guy. You can't say a woman likes jerks if she didn't KNOW he was a jerk. You can only say women like jerks if they know he's a jerk but they still like him anyways.
      You can't say that I like psychopaths if I end up dating one without knowing that he is one only to find out later. Because the second I find out he is a psychopath I'll drop him faster than a hot potato. Because I don't like psychopaths.
      Get it now stupid?

• @dominiquois My! My! My! What a dirty mouth you have! Not very lady-like are we! Your tantrum changes nothing! Since you insist on making a fool of yourself, that's on you! Most of your ridiculous attempt to create an argument seems to be represented where you stated:

"You can't say a woman likes jerks if she didn't KNOW he was a jerk. You can only say women like jerks if they know he's a jerk but they still like him anyways."

You seem to be claiming I said, that "women like jerks". Let's take a look at my actual statements:
      1) Many younger women typically go with the worst man they could find!
      2) Women respond to men who are jerks!
      3) Being a jerk got him laid!
      4) Jerks are rewarded
      5) She chose a jerk!

See the problem with your supposed argument? I never said anything about any woman or women LIKING a jerk! I spoke of who women "go with", "respond to", "reward", "choose", etc. whether a jerk uses deceptive tactics or not! So, you don't really have any valid argument!

• 1. You did have a choice it's called not lying and moving on.
    2. There's absolutely no way your ending this without hurting her.
    3. This time do the right thing and tell her the truth. It's gonna hurt but it's gonna hurt a lot less than living a lie

• May she forever torment you like a psychotic ex wife and make you pay child support for support for 18 years.

• Just tell her. I am sure she can take it like a real women :-P

• I hope so.

• Lol were really bad man... You shouldn't have done it.. Note she is gonna be crushed