Why does he always resort to breaking up?

When I mess up my boyfriend usually resorts to breaking up with me. He hardly ever sees any positive in any situation. Is this something that could get better or worse?
Also, anytime we fight he brings up every failure in the past. It feels like he doesn's actually forgive me. Could this ever get better? Will he ever be able to move past the past? How can I help him through this?

Updates:
Mess up with small things** like not telling everything I do before I do it. Especially with other guys I have no interest in

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So he can hookup with other girls and it's not "cheating".

Literally every guy I've met who acts like this will have sex with other girls after he's "broken up" knowing he's going to magically get over whatever was pissing him off. This doesn't get better. Just so you know. If he's not cheating on you already, then he will in the future.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I were you. I'd start window shopping for new guys. When he breaks up with you again, just end it for good.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't think this situation will get any better. Have you tried talking to him about this?

0|0
    0|0
  • So your boyfriend is a girl? He sounds very untrusting and controlling.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is wrong because he should just chuck you and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.