Trying to make me jealous?

Trying to make me jealous?

So he says he's over me, but he called me the other day, didn't even leave a message. He keeps asking out my friends, and he started hitting on one when he knows she's taken. He keeps liking and sharing posts that quote "sometimes you gotta keep telling yourself she's not worth it and move on." Then I tried to ask him about something related to our breakup, and his response was rather guarded and cold I asked him when I had ever done what I apparently did, and he was cold. What is This behavior? If he's over me then why act this way? According to friends he stares at me constantly as well. It's been 2 months, he dumped me.

What Guys Said 2

• You have broken up with him, then why do you care what he is doing or what he thinks about you or the broken relationship, why do you want to revisit the past?

Well, he is being cold to you maybe to show that he is not at all interested in talking to you.

It's not required really. You should just live your life.

• A "failed" relationship is not a failure if you learn from the experience and move forward as a wiser person. But, as long as you care about what he is doing, you are hanging on to a failed relationship and only prolonging the tragedy.

What Girls Said 0