What's the deal with my ex?

I made contact with my ex for the first time in 3 months. Usually he be the one doing the contacting first. I did this because our daughter needed diapers. He moved, so I called and told him. When I called he sounded happy to hear from me. He said he was going to send some money that day for the baby. Usually he would give me a hard time, but he just jumped to it. Then this past Sunday he came by unexpectedly and wanted to see our daughter. He was being nice and was asking how we're doing. The thing is he has another girlfriend, but he never mentions her and doesn't include her in anything that he's been doing since our break up. He even parks her car on the other side of the building and he walks over. I mean what's his problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• His love for his girlfriend isn't that deep as it was for you when you were together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see any problem, he probably is starting to become mature and understand that he has a daughter and should support her in whichever way he can. And maybe his girlfriend always had a problem with him supporting his daughter which may have been the reason he was always rude before and now he probably doesn't mention anything he does to her thats why he probably parks the car on the other side, just in case if his girlfriend is around. You shouldn't be upset about this, in fact be happy because now he is giving your daughter more time which is good for your own daughter to spend time with both parents.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• He is int massively in love with the new girlfriend and probably would prefer to be with you BUT she's giving him something he feels you can't

• I think it might be her car and a place to stay, because without her he really doesn't have anywhere to go and he's not from here. Even if he went back his family don't want him to stay at their place either. And he probably thinks I won't ever accept him back, but when I'm being nice to him he always seems to come over, but when I'm angry with him he doesn't seem to bother until I initiate the conversation first.

What Girls Said 1

• well , he problem didn't mention her cuz he wants you back.