Should I say bye to my ex before graduation?

So graduation is in a month. I have been debating on saying bye to my ex because we ended things on bad terms. We were each others first real loves and dated for 2 years, and part of me feels like if this will be the last time being in the same city it would be nice to end on good terms and with a proper goodbye. He will be moving to another country so there is a chance I will never see him again..

We broke up a little over a year ago, and he has been dating another girl for almost a year, whom I thought was just a rebound but I'm not sure why he is still dating her. He has told me recently that he is still in love with me. Then I had to block him from contacting me because I told him he shouldn't be doing that if he has a girlfriend and now he seems to hate me for blocking him. Weird situation. I'm not sure what's going on with him. Part of me feels like we shouldn't open an old wound and the other part of me feels like it would be nice to say goodbye to someone that used to be your best friend.

Anyway, I know we care about each other still and part of me wants to be on good terms and maybe just catch up on life before we move away and start our adult lives. Do you think this is a bad idea? Or should I keep him blocked and ignore him forever?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I think it won't hurt to say goodbye.

• In your scenario I don't think it'd be a good idea

What Girls Said 1

• I think itd be nice to be on good terms again.. Even if he's dating the other girl.. I wish we could at least stay best friends and on occasion talk about like and exchange advice jokes etc