Girls, Ex girlfriend of 4 years is confusing me what should I do?

Ok so my ex girlfriend of 4 years. We met and fell in love she at 15 me 17 . She become clingy and obsessed and got my name tattood on her back. And moved in. She lost her dad at 18 and got inheritance which she spent most of with me. She dumped me at 19 and left me with a lot of stuff. She left due to in experience and thinking the grass is greener. She ended up not getting with the guy she was interested in as he was her manager and she misunderstood his nice ness. So she got with a rebound who she's with now. He smokes weed and stuff the perfect example of what she hated. So she never told me about him so I stopped ringing her so now she makes excuses to ring me so I keep replying and not answering saying if you want me back let me know if not you shouldn't contact me and if you I'll support you otherwise I wish you all the best. So she ignores it and keeps making excuses once a week. So she unblocked me on Facebook and now added my mother on Twitter she doesn't even use Twitter and has no friends or even a picture what is up with her? Surely she is would just say if she wanted me back or if she didn't why focus on my family and stuff when you got a new bf? She never mentioned him and I wished her all the best and she don't reply just random calls once a week.

2
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Cut her loose before she gives you so much baggage that has nothing to do with you. And she is naturally confusing not because she is inexperienced. It's because she is just confusing. She doesn't know what she wants, that's why she do the things she do. It's not of your concern. And if you have to warn your mom about her, then do it. If your mom doesn't care, then that's her business. She will have to deal with your ex's drama, as long as she doesn't bring it up to you.

• Block her. It seems she wants to come back to you only because you can provide for her. But if she finds someone better (in her eyes) she's gonna leave you again