Why is my exbf keeping my stuff?

He dumped me 2 days ago because he said its for the best and I just told him to chuck the few things of mine out as I don't need them anymore and he said no and I don't understand this because he broke my heart and he doesn't want me back so why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always keep one thing from every girl I date just to remind me of how she changed me and remind me of the good times we had

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont know😔...

• Please ignore the letter i just sent..😔

• You were it for me.. Made life worth it.. for however short a time that was. ... thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well , I used to do this when my ex girlfriend was in considerate of my feelings I. e emotional black mail and manipulation. I. e expecting the world for me nothing was ever good enough so I used to hurt her to make her feel my pain.

• I'm over thinking the same, my ex girlfriend is holding our pictures together over facebook and blocked out my messages... but didn't remove from her friends list? because of? what...

What Girls Said 0