I still love him Advice?

My exboyfriend and I have been broken up for about 7 months for now because I moved and we could not do the long distant relationship. I ended up moving back 4 months ago and working at a job where my exboyfriend is my co-worker that is training me. When I found out that he was training me I tried everything that I could do to avoid him noticing me (I wore multiple wigs). For a while he kept saying "You look like my exgirlfriend... I miss her so much". One day I was walking with him and fell and my discguise fell off and he recognized me helping me up and things just got awkward because he kissed me but apologized. We continued to work together. A month ago we were working late like 10 and I got mad at something and he tried to calm me down by holding my hands and singing me a song like when we were together and kissed me again. I have walked in on his putting his shirt on in the locker room 12 times and tried to pretend like I was not staring at him. Today I was hiding in a storage closet at work (texting my friend about him) and my ex comes in and closes the door getting really close to me saying"I can write you up for that"and I gave him and pen and told him to go ahead and he grabs me hand and gets super close to me like body touching close and starts breathing on me I just stared at him like "what are you going to do?" we started making out and he stops and just goes "That is a lovely fragrance you have on. Don't turn anyone on... button up up your shirt". I looked down and went to button it up when he stopped me and starts making out with me again. I had to stop him because he was trying to have sex in the closet. I told him that I did not want to make things awkward between us since we were working together and he said that he loved me and that he missed me and had been holding back his feelings for me and did not care if he lost his job he just wanted to be with me. I just don't know because this all is happening too fast Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha ! Sorry but the wig thing is hilarious

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay. The ball is in your court now, so the better question is, what do you want?

If things are worth fixing, then tell him that you'll give things another chance as long as you take things slow.

If not, then tell him that sorry, it's over, and that how he is acting isn't professional.

If you're not sure, then I suggest that you take a couple days and think about it. Then act, via one of the options.
    Please think about what you want. That is the most important thing, more so than what I say. Alright?
    Good luck.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• you guys couldn't work a long distance relationship. so that was not a love relationship. but a sex relationship. niw you're together, you can work it out like the old days. 🙆

What Girls Said 1

• STAY AWAY!