My boyfriend and I were together for 4.5 years.. I broke up with him and now I want him back but he says he is over it. what do I do?

my boyfriend and i were together for 4.5 years... one day he rolls over and says he isn't ready for a committed relationship... wtf i thought we were in one... then the next two months go by and he was the best boyfriend he had been in a long time... i was super fucking confused... i ended up breaking up with him because i was s confused... but then i realized i do want to be with him so we spent three weeks together and got everything out on the table... hen he went to Europe for two weeks and came back and said he needed time and space... he slept with someone... then he turned mean.. i did become "crazy" but its only because i can't believe he slept with someone two weeks after we broke up. i felt like he never loved me to begin with... when he came back he turned into this person that i had never seen before. i really miss him and want to be with him but i dont know how to go about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• look at the positive side of the end of that relationship. you already wanted to end that relationship, because you felt insecure ( he's not ready for a committed relationship).
    you've the right to know if your man is ready for a commitment or not, but unfortunately he failed.. and that's wasn't your fault. so don't blame yourself for what happened.

you feel some jealousy, but you have to understand that.. this was going to happen (sleeping with someone else) whether you are together or not. cuz he's not sure about what he want.. and that was going to end up with hurting you more.
    you should know that what you did about this relationship is called a good decision.
    don't worry, sometimes the right decisions comes with pain. and when the pain pass away.. you'll know the difference between right and wrong... so you can always choose what best for you.

Good luck...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Move on, what else can you do? I don't think it's salvageable at this point. Don't break things off cuz you're "confused". Get unconfused and then decide what to do. The other way is completely backwards. Life lesson.

• You broke up with him, I would not blame him if he never wanted to go back...

• That ship has sailed. Time to move on.

• leave the guy alone and that guy enjoy life

What Girls Said 0