My boyfriend broke up with me while angry, will he want me back?

My boyfriend and I got Into a fight because of my insecurity. I didn't want to fight, I just wanted to talk about something that made me uncomfortable. He got pissed and started getting get angry about how I'm accusing him of things and not trusting him. He started saying that it's my fault for thinking that way and I'm nosy. He said a lot of things and started cursing me out. It all happened through text which I didn't want, I wanted to talk on the phone but the signal was bad. So he said "goodbye" and I told him to do what ever makes him feel good. The next day I sent him an apology and told him that he deserves someone better than me and he read it but didn't reply. I feel bad for upsetting him, I just wanted to talk and sort things out. But my friends are telling me to just give him some space. We made 7 months and he does love me and says that I mean the world to him. But after this fight I don't know if he'll talk to me again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether he'll contact you depends on his level of patience. My Ex was incredibly insecure when we met. She accused me of cheating more than I brush my teeth... and I brush my teeth twice a day.
    Eventually I got tired of it and did what I had to, to make her feel secure. Unfortunately, when the time came for her to do the same, she pretty much gave me a glorified "nah." So, I left.

My advice? Give him space. He knows you still want him, he saw your apology, and the ball is now in his court.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now you need to give him some space. Don't contact him for a couple of weeks and work on making yourself happy again without him. If you can, go see a therapist to help you work through these issues, and when you're completely happy with yourself you won't ever worry about any guy leaving you or cheating on you. You'll simply just leave and remove yourself from a relationship that doesn't make you happy.
    But if overall you're both generally happy, then I think you have a decent chance of getting back together. But make sure you fix the issues that caused this argument and take things slowly.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Get counseling from a professional. Maybe is the answer. No-one likes to be distrusted or have the other persons junk put on them... but that is relationships! What you asked for is not unreasonable and he needs to undersatnd that but he doesn't know how to handle it and listen, he's immature.

If he can't handle what you just conveyed, then he isn't gonna last in any relationship right now, find someone more mature. Getting him into counseling, whether it works for you and him, will benefit him so it is a win win in my book.

• Yeah he broke up with me and ignored my apologies and blocked me on Facebook

• Whats so hard on girls your age is the boys are so immature. Insecurity is a problem though, it has roots and you need to work on that. It is junk you brought in, and don't want to carry to the next guy. Agree? I know it is hard, but deal with it now. I've seen that stuff trash other relationships. It takes a mature, caring and loving man to handle it.

• Well to me he seems guilty of something MAYBE not cheating but maybe abit if emotional flirting over the Internet

• If you been like this for a while in the relationship than chances are he's done trying to get past your insecurities.

• It was last night

• OH wait I read that wrong. Lol no I only felt insecure twice. Those were the only two big fights we had. The second fight was last night

• No verbal expressions can also be picked up on. Either you trust him or you don't. And if you don't, even though he's never given you a reason not to, then you may want to talk to a therapist.

• have sex with a big black man and you won't want him back

• I sure hope not

What Girls Said 2

• He is manipulating you and dismissing how you feel. My ex did the same thing and accused me of acting crazy. I felt him pulling away and taking me for granted for months and when I brought it up he blamed me. People like that are not worth it, they make everything about themselves.

• You told him to be with someone better. You're putting him in a insecure position as well

• I felt bad so I thought he deserved someone better than me. But what do you mean by an insecure position?