Should I break up with my boyfriend if I'm unhappy with him and his insecurities?

Plus the fact that I'm potently sexually attracted to someone else.

Me and my boyfriend have been together 6yrs and have 2 babies together
For everyone: my current boyfriend is an alcoholic and verbally abusive sometimes & I'm kinda bipolar too

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you know the answer to that. I think you're on here looking for approval in your decision. As i see it. You've already made your decision. 6 years with someone is a long time and a lot of emotional investment has been put into your relationship. Its a hard decision to make. Not an easy 1 to follow through with.

You have to do what is right for you. I would advise caution though about getting with someone else soon after breaking up. It would be a distraction really. You will need time alone to heal because it will be hard and no matter who breaks up with who, you will feel pain and hurt.

Look to your friends and family for support. Not in the arms of another man. Take care and good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, this should be a no brainer

• Thanks for mho

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Potentially? I think your at the perfect age to throw away what little you actually have. Don't ruin it for some minor grass is greener thought. The grass is hardly ever greener. You WILL regret it.

• Just rip out his heart and dance on it why don't you. He gives you 6 years
    of his life and 2 kids and now you don't feel attracted to him?

• Depends on you what makes you happy

• 6 years' relationship? just like that? for sex? are you even a human?

• ditch that loser cracker and get you a strong black man

What Girls Said 3

• I think you just answered your own question. But remember this, you have to think about your family, but you must also think about yourself too.

• I think you know the answer to this one op :/

• Yes.