Is it weird that I miss all of my 5 exes? Does someone else deal with this?

I'm single right now and I crave a relationship. I kinda miss all of my 5 exes... it's like if I could take a tiny piece of all my exes and put them together then THAT would be the ideal boyfriend.

Sometimes I just cry myself to sleep because oF ALL my exes, not only one of them. It's exhausting and overwhelming. Is that Too WEIRD? Did anyone else deal with something similar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird: you fell for them because they had some good aspects, the you discovered their lesser aspects and they became exes. That's how things between humans go.

Hope to find one who has negligible lesser personality sides.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I would say that seems familiar to most people - You were very attracted to them at some stage so unless the breakup was really horrible, you would have a lot of fond memories.
    Taking the little bit of all your exes to make the ideal - Everybody has spent a fanciful half hour thinking that at least once.

• Get laid or rub one off, you'll forget all about it.. for a few hours.

• Yeah it sucks to be you I dont have this problem because there is nobody i can think of before i go to sleep because i never had a girlfriend hahahah :):

What Girls Said 0