How to end things with my FWB?

So in the beginning about 6 month ago he used to be really affectionate, liked to cuddle, he'd call me from work, at times he'd beg me to sleep over, he texted me almost every single day. Now we only text about once a week or so to see if we have time to hook up. He's not affectionate anymore at all and he's been acting like a dickhead more so recently. He also often jokes about how he's giving the sex to me, even though I'm the one giving him bjs + swallow and such, while he doesn't even dare eat me out, and never mind period sex, that never happens.

he's really attractive so I have let some of the stuff he's said slide which I shouldn't have.
I just don't know how to end things with him. Should I tell him I'm bored with him? Should I tell him he's just not how he used to be so I've lost interest or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... speaking from the perspective that friends with benefits is pretty much the best kind of relationship... i recommend you have say something (not have a "talk") say something. then if things don't change... then you fall back on the beauty of friends with benefits... you just take out the WB... no divorce papers or official speech.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just stop responding to his booty calls. Easy as that. Making a big deal out of it makes him seem more important than he is.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I'd go with the truth. You're not doing him any favors by hiding that from him.

Tell him what you've said here, and that you're done.

Besides, it sounds like you're looking for a real relationship anyway.

• Just say "this isn't working out anymore" and then leave

• Yeah, tell him you're bored. Shouldn't be hard to break off a friends with benefits arrangement.

What Girls Said 3

• just tell him straight up you want to end it. not a real relationship, no need to make a huge thing of it like with an actual boyfriend.

• Just tell him that you guys should break up, the way he's treating you isn't nice or fair and it would be best to go separate ways, best of luck to you

• Omg I'm going threw the same thing except I'm not ready to end things just yet! 🙈