I am missing her but don't wanna talk, I am waiting of her message but don't want any message from her! What happened to me?

Feeling helpless :(

Want to forget about her but more I am trying missing her more !!
I am talking a little with her but not feeling as same I was earlier

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal to feel this way man. Don't worry, give yourself some time and you will see things will get better! Eventually you will be ready to date someone new (I know right now you don't feel that way). The problem is you still love her, and that's okay. Try to do things that keep you busy! Another woman will appear. Don't give up :)

What Girls Said 9

• Just text her.

• It's difficult but you are going to have to distract yourself from this miserable time with some constructive activity. Everyone goes through it. I know it's awful.

• If after 3 days she doesn't reach out, you be the man that you are and text.

• You were in love and those feelings don't leave over night. Each will get better and better. Stay occupied doing other things!

• you're not alone.. thats for sure..

• you need to move on but you haven't let go

• You haven't moved on.

• I don't know to what you call move on. I am still thinking of her every moment

• I can't think of dating someone now

• Well yeah, that's what's happening to you right now... You struggling with moving on

• Just go on. You will eventually stop missing her

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• Seems like you feel it's right to move on but you don't want to accept it. You need to think about yourself EVEN if you get back toegether will you be happy? Can you both be happy? Because it is very likely you will probably have a chance with her in the future. Most ex girlfriend do come back or at least try.

• Perhaps his wish is not to get over her, but to get back with her again.
    This is the problem which I also had..
    I'm struggling how to get over her or forgot her, but still without success..
    Sometimes I do hate her for the thing she leave me, sometimes I understand her and I have mixed feelings, but at the end I only want she to get back to me.

• let the ego and anything go thats stopping you from messaging her, and just send a message to her believe me you'll feel a lot better.

• You got hurt badly buddy, we have all been there. Try doing something different to take your mind off her, perhaps a new hobby. I know everyone will tell you the same but in time it will get better.

• Wth bro..

• Seems real love

• you're a mess man... Pull yourself together... It's just a woman.

• guess you are in that phase of love/hate after you go your separate ways... that's what happened.
    you somehow need her attention and want her to be there for you and remember the good times, but at the same time what she has done pops up in your mind and you don't want that in your life...

• what exactly happened between you two though?