Why did he let me go if he really thinks these things?

I broke up with him because I feel like he needs time to sort things out & that was his response. He says he can't bare to break up or deal with this. Seeing me hurt would haunt him. But he realises he needs to sort his life out & it's a big mess. He's angry at himself because he thinks the world of me. He can't cope with everything & doesn't want to be unfair to me. It hurts every time he thinks about it.

Is there a chance we could make it work in the future? If we both care & have respect for each other. He chooses not to fight for the relationship. We've been broke up for a week.

He's not been online & says seeing me upset will haunt him. I miss him & it's only been a week. Is there hope for us again possibly? He's 32, Im 28.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes there is hope, if you both really care about each other and from what im getting your both ready to sacrifice anything for each other, you can both make it work. you should get back to him

• Thanks for your help! During this time, is it best that I just maintain no contact, and try to get on with life I guess?

• no prob, glad to help you.

• thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, of course there is hope and by the way you have written about what he is thinking, it's clear that there is more than just hope.

• So true. Personally any martial art including boxing, wrestling, karate and anything else when you learn the sport version it can be usless on the streets. Boxing is a great martial art but many of the best boxers have a tough time fighting on the street when there's no gloves, headgear, mouthguards, refree or bell. I have seen an ametuer champion beat down on the street because he didn't understand there was no rules. Wrestling is a good martial art but again there's no punching and again in its sport form there are rules and is usless against multiple opponents. Karate is a good martial art if your trained for self defense not for sport but again it depends on the individual and the teacher, training at a McDojo or McBoxing Gym ain't going to turn you into a warrior. MMA is probably the best way you can go in self defense but again in its sport form there are weaknesses. Western martial arts are becoming more beta all tge time as are men we in the west need to look to Russia to learn what it takes to be ALPHA.

What Girls Said 1