Get over shitty ex, techniques?

First relationship. Started great in beginning ended really bad. Lost trust in him. He made himself victim. He was emotionally cheating. After breakup hookups with girl and hangs out with hoes. Lies about having sex with me. Gets jealous over me putting pic with guy friend. Ends up getting a girlfriend after who he didn't like years before. How do I get over douche ex. What should I tell myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell yourself you got an easy escape and that wen he hits REALITY he will regret it all

• That's a great way of thinking of it. Thanks! I am sure he is regretting a bit. Maybe once he realizes all he's done now in a relationship. After, he will realize what a huge fuck up he made and regret things

• Ino exactly how you feel I think he knows you was there and if he doesn't then he will. People can be so selfish and treat those who actually ment something and worth their time like crap. It goes to show who he is as a person which is selfish and self absorbed let me find out the hard way which he will. He will come running back one day

• Yes even if he is trying to replace me it won't work. And i just laugh and will face music. Have to see him at same event with his girlfriend this month

What Guys Said 2

• Focus on the bad and think "good riddance"

• I am trying to remind myself of the bad. hopefully that helps. And yeah ill try to even though i hate his guts at the moment

• You should have a burning.

• A burning? Care to explain lol

• how do you upload pics on here?

• Just email it to truesideofme8@gmail. com it'll be easier

What Girls Said 1

• That there are many good guys out there and to start talking to them, i would really suggest you to download a dating/hooking up app which you don't necessary need to go on a date with them or anything just to keep yourself occupied, i personally like to use tinder when I'm single :$ even thought i don't go out with them but the matches you receives and the msgs from multiple different really hot guys will boost you up!

• I never really thought of that. It is quite interesting. Actually I've gone on a date with this guy (he was hot and 3 years older than me) That was an ego boost. Then hanging out with guys and some are asking me to hang out with them so i do hope i find a good one. Anything else that helped you?