My ex has had me blocked for 3 months - I guess I have no chance?

At one time he was deeply in love with me, but I ended it for personal reasons (I was depressed and couldn't feel love). We stayed friends.

Fast foward, and he's been dating a new person for a year and a half. I realized that I'm in love with him, and the jealousy was making being friends unbearable. So one day I mustered up the courage to tell him and he said that there was a slim chance of him ever having feelings for me again, and that he loves his new girlfriend, who doesn't treat him like shit. He also said that his romantic interest in me was a waste of three years.

We tried to be friends after this conversation, but I was so hurt that I drunk texted him a bunch of things that I regret.. and he blocked me and hasn't unblocked me for 3 months.

So i basically have no chance right? i'm having the most difficult time getting over him.

what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, your behavior was not right at all and when he said his new girlfriend treats him well, so that means you have not been treating him good. It was you who ended with him for whatever reasons, I mean you choose to end things with him, and then you hurt him by text ( when you drunk texted him) you still expect that he would want you back? you hurt him and you say you want him back? where is the logic in that?

Why would he want to come back to a person like you?

He said he has lost interest and feelings in you, so believe him and leave him alone. I would say he did the right thing and as a guy it seems like he really knows what he wants so he will continue to keep you blocked.

Yes you have no chance.

Let him live his life, let him be happy in his current relationship.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• You had no chance the very day you broke up and "lets be friends" is always a lie and impossibility so don't even ask it. If he says it or asks just shake your head and say no, fuck you, eat shit, drop dead, kiss my ass, etc

• Yes your chance is gone , move on

• Don't end something with someone you love. If you're in a committed relationship, you work through those things. Look for another guy.

• You need to get help for your depression. You cab address tis issue at the same time.

• dude, no wonder he blocked you. first you want hem then you hurt him, then you say you want him again? guys don't go back to people that hurt them. Move on.

What Girls Said 0