Has an ex ever come back even after they "seemed" to be totally over you?

Has it also seemed as if they overly pretended to be over you, telling you how great it was with thier new partner when its hasn't even been 2 months since you broke up?

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately no.. I find that it doesn't happen much. But in all honesty I'm glad none of them came back to me as I wouldn't have found my current boyfriend who I love waaaay more than any of my ex's. there's a reason it didn't work out.

• Yeah I've had that happen to me twice actually.

• Grass wasn't really greener? Or did they get lonely?

• Definitely keep that up!

• Trust me I have to much on my plate right now I'm not trying to get into a relationship atm

• Yes, it has happened a lot... but I also feel like you never truly get over someone some type of emotion is always their

• I told her i would always love her then she said i know, and you will also always have a piece of my heart and i will always care for you... i was like what... wasn't expecting that, but she then told me how great her sex life was haha

• Pursue her, it really sounds like you could get her back hun

• Why makes you think that?

What Guys Said 0