Why does my ex keep texting me?

My ex and I were together for 6 months on and off. Whenever we got into a fight he would end things. This happened maybe 3 times and recently I've been trying to get him to sit down with me and talk about the issues in order to move forward and communicate better. He did not want to talk about it and got very upset and broke up with me. This was 3 days ago. Since then he has tried to contact me every day. He's texted to apologized, called and said my name showed up on his phone (lie) that maybe his phone is messing up, to then apologizing again. What does he want?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the actions of a juvenile. This type of game playing should have been out of his system by the end of High School. His on again off again moods tells me he doesn't intend to be in this with you for the long haul. If you like game playing by all means stick with him. If not it's time to block him and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he doesn't know how to handle a long term relationship and wants to start over.

What Guys Said 5

• Your ex sounds like mine. If there was an issue, no matter how small, she chose to end the relationship rather than talk about it first. 99% of the time, it was a petty issue that I was willing to compromise with.
    He has a ton of maturing to do.

• He knows he done fucked up, he wants you back... I think maybe you should talk to him properly if you're still interested in him and try to work it out but if he does the same shit again just completely end it and move on. Also block contact with him.

• Well, even I am not sure what his actions mean, how it is certainly not a mature behavior

• Tell him to leave you alone.. block his texts.

• Yeah.. block his number...

What Girls Said 0