Should I be mad at him?

i know this is partly my fault but I mad a fake plenty of fish account and sent my boyfriend a message I pretended to be another girl. I often see him go online because he gets emails if someone sends a message , anyway I did and he goes online and checked it. I didn't see if he wrote back because I forgot the username. But I asked why he went on there and if he got a message and he said no he clearly lied to me I didn't tell him that I knew I just am mad he lied I don't if he replies but still mad he lied

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would he still have an account on that site if he was in a relationship with you? could be harmless fun or he forgot to delete his account but lies are being brought out onto the service could spells problems of trust now in this relationship

What Guys Said 4

• *sigh*

I don't do dating or dating sites, and this is (not entirely) why...

Why the !@#$ are you making fake accounts impersonating other people? Emails are so old, people probably don't even use them anymore. If you can't remember the username of someone so important to you, should you really expect him to?

• its possible that he lied to you because if he tells you that yeh a girl messaged me then he thought telling you this will make you think that he's cheating on you thats why he didn't said maybe.

• He shouldn't be on there to begin with. I delete my account he should to if he's serious about me

• if he's serious about you, you have a total right to be mad at him and you can ask him to close his account and if he didn't then leave him because you deserve much better not this crap.

• Yep you should

• Yess

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, he lied to you. And obviously you didn't do the right thing either here, going behind his back and this situation. But yes, him lying about it is worse to me, especially if you wrote a message that was flirty.
    Perhaps try and do a "forgot username" to see if he replied? Because if he didn't and didn't consider it important than telling you he received it might not have even occurred to him.

• He's on a dsting site, not Facebook. That is a problem. You guys need to have conversation on exclusivity. Because you are committed he isn't.

• You need faith in your relationship. You should tell him the truth about you doing that and then talk to him about checking these messages.