Do I have a weak boyfriend?

My boyfriend hasn't been giving me attention/talking to me lately like normal and after weeks of arguing and asking him whats his problem I broke it off with him through text and asked for a break he immediately got upset... he TEXTED BACK asked me why.. then I explained and we started arguing he told me he was crying and he asked me "why did I make him cry" . then he asked me "what do I want him to do?" .

Most Helpful Girl

• Having emotions like a normal human being is not weak. Do you consider yourself weak when you get angry or upset?

• I'm just saying he always think I'm over reacting when I cr

• *cry

• People cry. Some people cry more than others.

And if you feel like you haven't been receiving enough attention from your boyfriend you do not blame him and ask what his problem is. You communicate that you have been feeling neglected and would like to spend more time together or whatever it is that you need to feel more emotionally fulfilled.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Is he on drugs? This seems like that behavior is why I ask? He's kind of all over the place which might be drug induced? I don't think it's weakness as something that's going on with him. If not drugs, something else. You guys need to have a serious but calm discussion about it. Maybe you two just aren't right for each other?

• Yes, breaking up with up with someone through text instead of doing it face to face is weak... Oooop, sorry I misread that, he didn't.

I see nothing weak of him. He may not know what he has done wrong. And by the way, us men have feelings too.
    The two of you have argued but have the two of you ever actually said what's wrong and how it can be soled using actual words?

• Well no we have just argued about the situation

• You are his mother or girlfriend i didn't understand huhauahuahauau

What Girls Said 3

• He is definitely not weak. You can't just put people in categories. There is so much more to a person. First, if you still want him, just give him some time. He may have some problems right now or he is going through a not-so-happy period. And you are not helping him at all. Don't argue with him and create another problem!
    The solution is to wait and to calm down. He will talk to you eventually. You made him cry, for God's sake!

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26501-men-are-weak-if-they-cry
    I think you may find the above link interesting

• Kinda sounds like an ex of mine. I don't know your boyfriend but at least with my ex he was a submissive person as I am a more aggressive person which kinda added to why we didn't work. Anyways, the guy loved me more than anything and was extremely torn up when I broke up with him or attempted to prior to the actual breakup. He cried every time but I think that was just emotion coming out. To me, when your boyfriend or ex at this point said "why did you make him cry" it seems childish to me and somewhat of a cry baby mentality, but that's just me. So to me somewhat yeah he seems weak.

• Thanks! Maybe its best if we stay apart!

• Maybe, but remember that's just me! Good luck! :)