Why do I do thiis man?

My ex girlfriend who I still love a lot but has a complex relationship with hurts me Lol
Like she said she wanted to see me when I came from school. I hit her up we talked most of the day and she bullshitted me. I know I can't and shouldn't be mad but I am. I like to feel that love /hate feeling about her for some reason I don't know it's like I get a high from it and that pain motivates me to write and draw. Or just because I feel all that raw emotion I just find somewhere to put it.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• dude. if you need to feel that love/hate shit then watch a soap opera. or the jerry springer show. don't make your actual life into an emotional roller coaster. i'm not sure art is worth that personal suffering.

• I don't think it is but the pain feels good its weird.

• that isn't a healthy cycle to get into dude.

• Yeah I'll cut her off though, I have to find another way to come up with good work.

• for some reason there's something tragically romantic about sharing strong emotions like tht with someone. Are you a writer?

• Yeah I like to write and sketch

What Guys Said 1

• Hurts to be an artist right?
    Too romantic to live in this harsh world.