I miss my ex. But we no longer contact. How can I move on?

I was in relation of 3 months. And we broke up but he didn't say the reason he no longer answered or text back for a week. So i decided to break up bcs i felt hurt. Am 29years. I loved him way too much. now been 20 days away. and on NC rule for 15 days. i miss him. i want to call and hear him. and i dont know wt to do. i seriously didn't hurt him. we were fine a day before the disappearance :(
what can i do? I try to move on. but its so hard..
someone else cares for me. but still miss him
pls advice.. not ok :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't even bother telling you the reason, why you're wasting your time when its Crystal clear he's not worth it?
    Someone else cares for you, good.
    Give them and yourself a chance to be happy.. I'm sorry but your boyfriend is a jerk.

• I try to move on...
      and yes its his loss... u know?
      I never insulted him even he acted stupid?
      :D

• Because you're a good girl, it is really his loss, you deserve a better man.

• Am not perfect but at least i tried my best with him... so i walked away without regreting it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the most painful goodbyes are the unspoken and unexplained ones. They leave you with endless questions, which prevent you from moving on. In time, your feelings will fade and the pain will ease, but if you contact him you may not get closure , it could just prolong your hurt.

Try to keep your mind focused on things other than him. If he didn't respect you enough to give you an explanation as to why it was over, then i wouldn't waste anymore feelings and emotions on someone who doesn't value them

• Thank u victoria. He didn't break up but he disappeared for 5 whole days. i didn't argue. i tried to contact to check if he is ok. he was not picking up. nor texting back. so i felt bad and broke up with him. bcs a friend of mine followed him on instagrm and he chat with her. so i felt like am litle to him.. :(

And when i was clear enough asking to break up bcs o his attitude. he didn't even try to keep me. and he blocked me from everywhere.
      its hard. But yes i can't lower my value anymore. Thank u :)

• no problem :) I am glad to see you are trying to move on :)

• Thanks for the MHO ❤

What Guys Said 3

• He's either cheating on you and found someone else or had someone else already when he was with you. Sometimes though guys have problems they tend to think deeply about and if a week he went with out talking but you contacted him even if there was a problem then he may have moved on. If someone loves you they will contact you even if it's a couple of words like Miss you, working really hard...

• Well, if you didn't do anything to hurt him then you shouldn't contact him, let him come to you, let him contact you.

• make yourself busy, don't go after them, let them come after you, develop yourself than you were with them,

What Girls Said 3

• I know it sounds tempting but do not contact him! If it makes you feel better you can erase his number. In the future you will be thankful with yourself for not contacting him even if now seems like the "right" thing to do. Now i can only tell you that time is the only thing that will help you and keeping yourself busy of course. Go out as much as you can.

• Thank u monica. Yes. Um still on my NC even though its hard. And i try to go out and keep busy. Its really hard. :(
      But i can't lower my value. Bcs before many days i tried to contact him but no answer. so o decided to try my best to move on :(

• That is a perfect idea :)!

• You can't.

• Sweety, I totally get your feelings and I am only 17. For a girl is hard to move on when you really have feelings. You guys weren't ''fine'' the day before he left. He obviously wasn't. If he was he wouldn't have left. Understand this: That if a guy doesn't have the balls enough to go up to you and say his reasons of why he just left you like that or is not even checking on you. He is not worth it, I can surely tell you that. If one side of the relationship is not equally strong as the other, it won't work out. Take time to think things, take time alone and analyze what he did. That his actions were totally not right. That is when you realize you deserve better. That your life will not depend on a jerk like him..