I told my ex I was going no contact, and a week later she texts me about getting her stuff that she left here. Been apart for a year. Why?

We're divorced, and have been apart for a year. We were together for 8 years. We've talked on and off since. But a week ago I told her i was going to stop talking to her. I wanted to be able to fully move on. She seemed ok with it. Now a week later she texted me that we should meet up so that I can give her her stuff she left here back. She said there's a couple of movies she wants to watch that I still have. Why a year later? She couldn't have cared much about those movies since it's been a year.

What Girls Said 2

• she misses you. she wants y'all to get back together n she's coming up with random biz to say so you'll talk to her. let her back into your life, essentially

• She left me though. Plus she never really spoke to me much. She would always reply when I'd text her, and talk. But she barely ever initiated talking. And I just figured a week ago I was going to stop talking to her, since it had been a year, and was holding me from fully moving on.

• What could she be trying to prove? As far as I know she is single. But of course she could always be hiding a new person from me.

• trying to prove exs can actually stay friends (i think they can but it depends). or trying to see if you miss her perhaps

• She have not been ready to see you face to face until now or maybe she wanted to wait until you had moved on so that she didn't feel like she was potentially hurting you?

What Guys Said 1

• From a guys perspective, if I were her, I would be over it now and just want my movies. Perhaps before she didn't even want to think about them.