Help!!! How to make someone see that they can't live without you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a guy you're talking about? A girl friend? A guy friend? A sister? Someone that you are romantically interested in?

You have to make your interest known. You have to show them how great you are and what you could do and be to them. You give them something to keep them coming back to you. You make them ask things like **""why are you doing this for me? Is she interested? Why is she getting close? Why did she touch me or get really silly with me? Why did she want to do this or that all of a sudden? She hates thus thing that I love, and wanted to do it with me, why would she do that?""**

You have to express yourself to them and be truthful, direct, and clear.

• Well he knows I like him and the feeling is mutual

• Also, thanks for MHO!!

• No problem!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• very brief question, but based upon that... it is a very "needy" question which says you are not in a good place. There is so much under that question.

You cannot, and it wouldn't be helpful or healthy if you did.

A healthy relationship is two people wanting each other, but being ok without and accepting each other as they are. Your suggestion is some kind of "co dependency", which demonstrates underlying emotional pain.

Definitely get some relationship counseling to work through that pain, set better boundaries. Wish you the best... this may be very hard, but an opportunity to grow as well.

• No I'm obviously fine without him

• ... What? They had been living for quite a long time. Unless they are financially depending on you, that would just mean you are trying to make them be with you because they depend on you, and not because that's what they actually want. A selfish and manipulative method.

• You can get them to see that by your actions, by your supportive nature, understanding nature.

• They can though...

• Poison them and tell them you won't give them the antidote unless they stay with you...

• you can't do that,

• Take their asthma breathers.

• Why would you do that?

• Well, just use the Fritzl method

images.dailystar.co.uk/.../216069.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• You can't!

• If they don't already see it... they're not the right person.

• Convince them that you are one of their vital organs 😂😂

What are you? A lung? A heart? Oxygen? 😕😐

are you in a white room with padded walls? If you're not, you will be soon 😁😁!!

• You can't make anyone do anything... Be yourself. That should be all it takes if you're compatible. Pretending to be what he wants won't work in the long run because eventually the act will slip and then what?

• I know well it worked one time why isn't it working again lol

• umm you can't because you can live without them...

• Right but I'm wanting this guy to want to be in a relationship with me

• Yes with relationships. Equality comes with good and bad and you just gotta suck it up buttercup you aren't a princess anymore

• Voilaa.. either way its good to find out.. so you can be together or move on