I'm soo confused please help?

My boyfriend broke up with me About 2 weeks ago and we still talk everyday. Now I decided to test something.. I sent him nudes and now he's basically running back, I find this so stupid how he kept turning me down and now all of a sudden instant replies and oh please stay up and talk. Last night I was talking to him about other guys, he did not like it at all but I couldn't understand it because he's the one who said he doesn't love me and doesn't feel the same way anymore. I don't know if he meant all that because of his depression, but my mind is just shocked at how fast he's turned around after this long!

Most Helpful Guy

• From what you are saying it seems like he still has strong feelings for you. May be he wants to get back with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• MEN ARE COMPLICATED CREATURES! I still don't understand them.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• He basically doesn't want you to be with anyone else so he tries to keep you close even though he doesn't love you. 'he wants to eat the cookie but still have it left' as to say. Anyway, please don't fall for it, you deserve someone who cares about you the same way as you do, there is someone else out there, move on

• He's probably hoping to get some more naughty nudes. Honestly if this guy doesn't want to be with you, it sounds like he's in it just for sex.