Does a guy really like/care about a girl if he asks the girl out?

Does the guy really have feelings for the girl if he asks the girl out and they are taking things slow (not official) then pushes her away... because he really wasn't ready?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it can seem maddening when you receive seemingly mixed signals, and are trying to figure out if the "hot" signal is the real one, or the "cold" one, how long to wait before starting to talk to others etc etc.

The answer is that there is no cheese down that tunnel. Trying to figure people's behavior out isn't very productive. If you will focus on what makes you happy, moment to moment, then you will either get a great idea for an action to take regarding this guy, or you will meet someone else.

So, try to take it easy on yourself and quiet your mind. It's always beneficial and will lead you to this or another relationship faster.

C

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Well I do care about them that is why I will ask her out.. I would not do this just to have sex with her.. to me that would be using her and never would I do that.. but if I seen a women I was not attracted to on some level... I would just probably move on to other things.. but I would hope if I did ask her out and told her about me she would say yes and also care a bit about me as well.. take care now

• Nope. Because he decided you're not for him

• From what you have said I would say no he doesn't care

• Not alwats

• No, she's just another random girl he is randomly asking out.

• Not always

What Girls Said 0