I'm I holding on for no reason?

So me and this guy dated for few months but we broke up like 4 weeks ago but I still have strong feelings for him I save all our messages and I just really like the idea of when we were together cause he was mature and we could actually have a conversation so I just need help guess with moving on

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• how is saving all his messages gonna help lure him back in?

What Girls Said 2

• Its only been four weeks aka a month so it's not always going to end the way you like it to. Perhaps you just saw yourself going somewhere with him and the fact that you are left with all these memories just makes you want to hold on to them.

• Why u two broke up what did u do for him to leave u. if he was so perfect. u must accept it and pray about it and tell God what's on your heart if was meant to be he will come back. keep messages y not cause your heart was in it if he was truly good to u then have hope or get someone whose even greater I guess. then delete it. but pray about it. did u learn from u and his situation or what's up I think u need more details so I can tell what's going on instead of guessing. next time don't run Mr perfect away and make him happy

• He never told me why he drove up with me

• Let it go then that's all u can do. and pray leave it in Gods hands. he b back if its meant to be. If there is no reason then he may not b the one for u he may b the petty types break up for petty things. the truth will come to light. he b back don't beg or nothing. pray on his heart