How do you know if its time to let him go??

I have been dating this guy for the past 7 months. But he lives in Texas and I live in Tennessee. He told me he loved me and I said it back and I really believed that he did love me. But for the past 4 days he won't talk to me about his feelings. We argue a lot more than we used to. I get mad at him for stupid things. And he won't call me cause he says he has homework or something to do. He falls asleep on me all the time. He doesn't say I love you as much as he used to. Should I let him go?/ or is it because of or distance apart I feel this way? Help me I'm so confused :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As someone who was in a long distance relationship with my current boyfriend for nearly two years, I have to tell you that communication in these instances will make or break your relationship. This is what you rely on when you cannot physically see one another. That being said, if one person is unwilling to communicate with the other--how do you keep a long distance relationship alive? The sad fact is, that some people are just not cut out for long distance. The lack of physical proximity, jealousy issues, and temptation can prove to be too much. Since you're under 18, it may also be that he is simply not ready to be in a mature relationship like this. It's easy to tell someone "I love you" at that age, but I think a lot of people find themselves unprepared to be able to do the work to maintain a relationship, especially a long distance one, when they're so young.If you find that things are deteriorating like this then you may want to consider to moving on. You can't have a long distance relationship with someone who isn't willing to communicate with you. He may just be avoiding you hoping that you get the idea because he's just to scared to tell you. He might be interested in someone else and again, may just be too scared to tell you. Or maybe he just feels like it's too hard and he's just content to let things die without wanting to explain himself.So you do the mature thing: Call him up and ask him what the deal is. Say while you care for him, you're not willing to stay in a relationship where you have to do all the work. If he's not interested in being with you anymore, all he has to do is say so. Leaving you hanging on like this is unfair and is keeping you from finding someone else if he doesn't want to be with you. If he does still want to be with you, then it's time to lay some new ground rules about the way that you communicate in your relationship. If, after a while, you see things beginning to slide back to the way they were--then it's time to get out. If he's not willing to follow through and make the extra effort along with you, then don't waste any more time. There are plenty of other guys out there that will treat you like you deserve

What Guys Said 1

• Long distance realtionships are tough, their is not physical contact or intimacy.

What Girls Said 2

• Me and my boyfriend were in a long distance relationship for 8 months and I felt the same way. But he told me he loved me everyday, and we'd fight for stupid things as well.. But we worked things out. And yea, he never would call me because he juss hated talking on the phone. and sometimes he'd fall asleep on me, and I used to think he'd do it on purpose. And I gave him an ultimatum that if he didn't get his act right then, we were never to speak to each other ever again because communication is the main thing to have on constance in a long distance relationship. So we talked over everything, and worked things out, and now he moved down here near me, and our relationship has never been any better.. So I say just try to work things out with him & I think its just the distance thts making you feel this way.. I know its hard, but I just had to adjust myself until we could actually see each other.. nd now we're happy and still together :)

• ok I feel you should talk to him and yea maybe things may not work out because of the long distance thing.HE mightve lost feelings for you because well he's a guy and he might be bored if you really love him gurl you need to step it upp and if the love is really strong then show him how much you care and that you are in it till da end :)