My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. I dont want him but I dont want him with anybody else. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its called being childish just like everyone else that's normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes of course.

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, this early on, I reckon whatever you feel is all good.
    In a year when he's a distant memory, and you still feel the same way, then we can talk weird.

• Yes it's normal it's also normal to think differently after time has past. He attracted you once he can do it again.

• Its normal to feel that way, that doesn't make it right. Cut your losses and move on.

• Not normal. Move on... he did. Don't become a stalker.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes that's definitely normal. I'm going through exactly the same emotions myself after a month of being broken up. You know you're not good together and that that person is bad for you, also you don't want to go back to whatever issues you were dealing with before. However at the same time you still have feelings for them so seeing them with another person would really hurt. Time heals you though, it takes a lot of time!

• You'll get over it