Why is he suddenly ignoring me like this?

I guess it really over and it breaks my heart because I never wanted it to be this way but we had a bitter ending that was just a misunderstanding (we dated it was not a bad/gf relationship) but he hurt me in the process by attempting to make me jealous. I guess I called the shots. He tried getting me back but one day he jumped straight into a relationship. To me this was a clear sign to move on but he started showing interest in me and all that, I ignored him because I felt like it was disrespectful towards his girlfriend. Unfollowed him on Instagram. After a while it all cooled off and he broke up with her, I was thinking about somehow end up with him again. He would always greet me so kindly and make a lot of eye contact so I figured we were cool. Nope. He suddenly shows up with another girl by his side and out of the blue he stopped saying hi to me. I passed him by and he gave me the bitchiest look. I suddenly get a strong feeling that he dislikes me out of nowhere? I mean yeah I've ignored him but he's been in a relationship. It sucks that I still have feelings for him but this is all there is. I don't know what to do.

I feel like I never got to say what I wanted to say and then it lead to this and now I just have to accept it all.

What Guys Said 3

• A guy who acts like that is going to do the same thing to girl after girl after girl, until he figures out stringing someone along is not how you have a relationship.

I'm sorry you feel so hurt. Although it sounds so cliche, it's true that time will heal that hurt. Keep doing things for yourself and look for another guy who will be patient enough to look at situations and forgiving enough so that small things don't become the end of a good relationship.

• Yeah. I keep telling myself that and it makes me feel a lot better but why is he suddenly acting this way? I mean I thought we were cool and now that I pass him by he just gives me the meanest look and doesn't say anything, out of nowhere. He used to be nice.

• Maybe someone told him something (a rumor) or he saw something on social media that he misunderstood. Regardless, you can't change what he believes now. It sounds like he's being incredibly immature. Some people grow up and some... well their option is to never change. Growing old is mandatory.

I wish you the very best and hope you find a great guy who holds you in his heart forever.

• Really? you don't know what to do?

You did the right thing when he tried to make you jealous, you broke up with him right? that's good now you just have to live up to your decision.

Yes, he was indeed being very disrespectful towards you. You don't need such a guy in your life. Just ignore him, forget about him, it may not be easy, but you have to make it happen.

• Time to move on... That's what happens when there is asumtions and no true communications trying to resolve the problem...

What Girls Said 0