Its time to break up?

I was in the hospital sick for 3 days from food poison crying my eyes out in pain and my boyfriend didn’t come and visit me once to see if I was ok. Then the day I get out the hospital he texts me “Are you coming over today or tomorrow?” I said I don’t know. I’m still recovering. I’m pissed. He didn’t even come visit me while I was getting well. I’m in no shape to drive anyway. Honestly I’m just over this relationship. I can’t even have sex with him anymore I’m just not in the mood.

Most Helpful Guy

• What? It's surprising!. Your boyfriend doesn't know that you have been sick for the past 3 days? that's strange!.

The way he asked you" are you coming tomorrow" shows that he is completely unaware that you have been sick, it's like he doesn't know what is happening in your life at all. However if he knew about it and is still acting like this, then his behavior is just not right, there is no consideration for you and if he did this despite knowing your situation then yes you should consider breaking up with him as this indicates disrespect also.

Most Helpful Girl

• How terrible! I'm assuming he knew you were in the hospital? Irregardless, if he can't take the time to go visit you and make sure you're okay, then don't waste no more time on him. That just shows he doesn't care! You can find someone better!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Ahhh hell no he didn't. Not one visit? Are you really serious

• Not one!!!

• Gosh you picked one heck of a winner young Lady. If that had been my woman up there in the Hospital I'd never left

• Maybe he was busy , but no ones that busy to not shell out just one hour to visit the person they like. Dump him

• You are right. If u were my girlfriend I would be visiting u at the hospital everyday u deserve better. Give a nice guy a chance.

What Girls Said 2

• what of waste of space this one!

• Yeah girl, if you feel he treats you badly then dump him. His behavior doesn't sound good :/