How can I win my girlfriend back when it appears she has moved on?

Long story short, my great relationship of a year and three months when bad in the later month where my girlfriend was unhappy with the pace of it and I was moving too (she never said that and we talked all the time so I thought it was fine) but I conclude in retrospect from looking at texts agin and talking to friends. I know now what specific things to fix and what to do in the future. I want to prove I am a better man now. Had she just given me a chance while we were still dating (I was beginning to realize the problem in the last week) I would have fixed it by now. We really loved each other and wanted to marry each other one day. Now she's in a rebound with a guy the utter opposite of me and it's crushing to watch. I made the mistake of trying to reason her into dating me agiam twice and have been in some situations where we had to be together but we haven't really had meaningful conversation in several weeks. She broke up with me on the 6th of this month. I also think she blocked my phone number (not that I was obsessively texting but she hasn't returned my most recent text). I thought 2 weeks was long enough if the girl is in a rebound but I don't know anymore. I really do love her and I really think deep down she does too but I just want her back in my life.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• You can't that's it.

What Guys Said 1

• It could not have been that great of you two are not together anymore. Just improve as a person, enjoy the time you have with you and know that you don't need to be with someone to be happy.

• For most of the year yes it was good; we talked about everything, it was the past month when stuff arose where she shut down and I got angry at that but she didn't give me a chance to fix any of my problems (moving too slow basicly) I realize now I don't NEED her in my life, I just WANT her.

• Well know that things that people think might be cure or put up with over time build into resentment. That is why it's best to just show someone who you are really from the start and accept who that person really is. Yes you may want her but you may need to accept it is over.