How do I get over him?

There's this guy I've like for 2 years and now I just want to move on, but I just don't know how. I've realized all the wrong he has done, and how he's just no good for me but none of it works. I've recently told my friend I was simply going to stop talking of him, get rid of all his stuff, and just forget about him. I just feel there could be a better way to do this. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• In this case, because it sounds like you love this guy (or care a lot) this is probably the best option. Don't talk/see him, get rid of the stuff, and move on with your life. Stay busy doing things you enjoy, don't sit at home thinking about him. Meet new people. It won't happen overnight but in time you'll get over him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best way to get over someone is to yes, cut all ties with him firstly. That's the first step. Then you have to delete his number (or even better, block it ). With time, the pain will get better! I promise you. If you work hard at it and stop wasting your time thinking of him or stalking him online or talking to him, you will make progress very quickly.

Remember your reasons for this and remind yourself of this whenever you have a moment of weakness. Try to focus on goals and become very motivated to achieve them so that they can replace the time you spent on him!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Best way to move on , block him, cut off all contact with him from everywhere. There is a link, but it's quite lengthy.

http://personalexcellence.co/blog/how-to-move-on/

• get him and get over

• Replace him.

• You simply love him.. Teach him to change..
    Moving on will take at least 3 years and it will be coming back. No way around it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Act like he doesn't exist if that helps. I've done it before and helped me a lot.