Most Helpful Girl
1. Growing Apart
2. Fighting over other people
4. Long Distance
5. Outside opinions on the relationship getting involved in the relationship.
Hope that helps :)2
Most Helpful Guy
Some reasons I can think off is:
1. Falling out of love.
2. Losing interest and curiosity to know about the other person.
3. Liking someone else, getting attracted to someone else ( which can lead to cheating and eventually break up).
Now this might not lead to cheating but still the other person can break up because someone else has already come into the picture are they are thinking about them, want to be with them and so your current boyfriend/lover is slowly being removed out of the picture. Hence eventually it will lead to break up.
4. Cheating!. Of course that is self explanatory.
5. False promises, broken promises, unfulfilled promises that leads to anger and dissapointment and eventually break up.
6. Lying and broken trust : Lying is a very bad habit and it can totally break trust and eventually the relationship itself leading to break up.
7. Jealousy: Another factor that can totally destroy relationship and cause break ups. Now is jealousy it can happen that one partner starts feeling jealous or the other partner purposely tries to make the other partner jealous by playing mind games. In both the cases it lead to break up.
That's all I can think off0