My ex is married and goes behind her husband's back to see/talk to me?

Me and my ex have been split up for 5 years and she goes behind her husband's back constantly to see me or talk to me, I'm literally the only person thus guy has ever asked her to stay away from but she dosnt care. I feel like it's because she still has feelings for me. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay away. This can turn dangerous. What if her husband sees you two together and pulls a gun out on you, or try to fight you? Put yourself in the husband's shoes. How would you feel if your wife constantly talked and saw her ex. You'd be pissed. Also, your ex has some mental issue. She has no regard for her husband if she is going behind his back doing $hit. There's no telling what else she is doing behind his back. You don't need to be involved in this foolishness. She has no regard for her own husband who she married under God, what type of regard do you think she has for you? She is your ex for a reason. Cut all ties... do it now.

Most Helpful Guy

• she may have feelings for you but it's pretty irrelevant if she does

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Out of respect for her marriage and that other guy, you should be the one to cut her off if she really can't do it herself. Yea, she probably does still have feelings for you, but there's a reason she's married to someone else, and NOT you, so this isn't even worth your time.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably. So?

• Maybe she's lonely and just need someone to talk to, my friends with benefits used to do it a lot even when things ended between us, I made it clear that I didn't want to talk to her