It was wrong I know but now I know who be really is do I let on?

I found my boyfriend at the time of 1 yr on a dating site, after confronting him he said he didn't know how to get off of it and take him off using his password and username which he gave to me, so I did.
Now we've split up and been apart for around a month...
He created a new one 1 week after we split. I went on it once just see what his intentions were, I thought maybe he was just bored and wanted someone to chat too. He messaged me recently (we're now at just over a month) saying he wants me back, he still loves me and misses me!

I wouldn't have been as concerned about him dating if he hadn't asked for me back (even though a month is a very short time).
I kept an eye on what he was doing because I knew it would influence my decision on whether to give him another shot or not...

He wasn't just chatting out of boredom and has organised a date with one of them... He even lied about never being on a dating site before (on his actual profile he put he'd never been on one!) and how long it had been since we split (he told this woman it had been 3 months). I said we could talk in a month after the wedding (before he arranged the date) and he's dating people already!
I'm going to wait and see if he still messages me after his friends wedding (the main cause of out break up, which is why I said to wait until it's passed to talk).
I've made my decision now but what do I say to him? Do I let him know that I know or just say I'm moving on without letting on that I know about all of this?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should just hold your position to move on and leave without telling him. If he persists on bugging you, after a couple weeks, you have all this ammo to unload on him then. In the mean time, it gives him an opportunity to leave you on whatever terms you both came to. Wow... definitely not a good move on his part.

• You broke up because his friend is getting married? How'd that work?

• Long story believe me... He didn't tell me i wasn't invited and went and booked it off without telling me. He was next to me and saw a draft on his phone of a date and asked him about it and he changed the subject. Eventually he said oh you're not invited when I said I was upset he basically said get over it and he's going without me. He said it was due to budget so I said why didn't you offer to pay. Then he changed it and said it was due to her only wanting family there. His excuse kept changing and he decided he was going without telling me I couldn't go. After we split they booked to go to a rave together after he told me he wouldn't be going to one again (he takes coke and ecstacy with this friend, especially when they're raving).

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on. You telling him what you know will not make a difference to him at all. Trust me. You dodged a major bullet girlfriend. Forget this dude. Let's celebrate his departure. =) xoxoxoxoxoxo