Girlfriend broke up with me, played games, told me she wanted me to move on, and now her and her friends hate me because I moved on. WTF?

So simply put, my last girlfriend broke up with me at the end of last year. She then kept leading me on and finally told me she wanted to stop talking and told me to move on. I moved on and am with someone else now. Once that happened, she and her friends hate me and think I'm a jerk. What is this all about? I can't figure out what I did wrong here...

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong. You dodged a major bullet is what you really did. Don't even worry about the chick and her friends. Continue with your life and focus on you and your new relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL U ever figure that out you let me know LOL man you dodged a bullet sounds like high school days an if she wasent around her friend would want to nail you Haahaaa Man let it go

• The immaturity or lack thereof is very reminiscent of high school. You are very right about that. The sad thing is she is 31.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• cdn.smosh.com/.../haters-gonna-hate-pikachu.gif

I wouldn't worry about her or her friends. Let them swim in their hate.

• It's not your job to figure it out. Let them be. They are total strangers to you now. When you see them tell them" I do not know you." Why? Cause your problem is your paying them attention. Solution stop paying them attention. They very negative people. You don't need it.

• You didn't do anything wrong, they are the ones who are acting weird.

• Never take what a woman says to you at face value, question it.

• Why do you care... So if she hates you.. You moved on right?

So you guys dont talk right? Whats the problem.

If you moved on i imagine you are not talking to each other, and more so if you have someone new in your life.

I say fuck it and enjoy your new girl