Am I in the wrong?

My ex boyfriend of a year breaks up with me then gets mad 5 months later when he finds out I'm hanging out with an OLD friend of his?
He considers me shady for talking to someone whom he hung out with in the past...

Any advice on dealing with something like this would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to get fucked. He broke up with you and you're free to do what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with what you are doing, he's probably just a little jealous.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• You done nothing wrong . He just a jealous little guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Well it depends on whether you are doing it to try and get back at him or not. If you are doing it purely because you want to hang out with this person with no ulterior motive then I don't see the problem with what you are doing. Did you meet this person through your ex boyfriend and are they still friends?

• My motive was purely to hang out, maybe an existing future relationship? I met the person IN person with my ex boyfriend for the first time but I've always known he existed. And as far as I know they're still friends, they just aren't in the same circle of friends anymore.

• Who cares if HE thinks you're shady. You're broken up so you should do what you want. I sense some jealousy going on here.

• I wouldn't! He an ex!

• Just ignore him, or tell him, "Our relationship has been over for 5 months" I'm surprised you're talking to your ex. I dated a guy for 3 years, and we do not talk, at all. I could care less who he's with, or what he's doing, he isn't a part of my life anymore, not my problem anymore.