Do I accept her request?

Hey, so 3-4 months the girl I was dating left me, she said her feelings for me had gone and things weren't progressing like she hoped. We'd known each other for 2 years. She deleted me from Facebook and we cut contact out completely. So out of the blue 4 months later she's added me on FB again. She's left me 3 times now (I kept wanting to give things another go) but this time I told her I'm done and we should go our separate ways as I don't want friendship as it'll be too complicated. Do I accept her request or let her know I don't want to be friends? I've just started to get back into the whole dating game again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? Being facebook friends doesn't mean u have to talk every second or at all if you dont want to. Just an easy way to stay connected and acknowledge what used to be, and the silent friendship or acceptence of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't accept her request and you should let her know you don't want this friendship

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• If I were you, I would definitely not accept the request as it might trigger feelings for her again. Also, if you are trying to distance yourself from her, it might give your ex the wrong message if she is wanting you to become part of her life again.

• Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. If she's not feeling it, then she probably just goes to you when she's insecure then remembers what she didn't like and leaves. I'd say, don't let her use you. Do you and move on or tell her straight up and see if her response is sincere or just bs. :/ make her know what she's doing and how you feel.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't need that s***.

• Dude, have some pride and respect for yourself and kick her out of your life completely.

• At this stage you should say no. She doesn't seem to cherish the chances you gave her. Off to the next page of life!

• have some self respect man. dont accept that shit.