My friend with benefit dumped me out of the blue and blocked me why?

I have this "relationship" about a year we were together some times but he never wanted a relation.
Despite all this de kept tslking almost every day although sometimes he did not answer saying that he was busy.. This week he texted me all days and today he did not answer me and even blocked me out of the blue.. I AM devastated and confused.. Why did he make this?

*we kept talking

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be almost anything. Maybe he found someone else and didn't have the courage to tell you, or wanted a relationship and thought you didn't so needed to end things. Regardless of what happened he is not using good communication.

• But he texted me all days of this week and only stopped yesterday.. He even said he misses me..

• If you can't contact him, then there is nothing you can do about that. You can't be expected to do all the work on your own. With as painful as it might be, you really have no choice other than to respect the fact he doesn't want to speak with you. You may not get the closure you desire, but it isn't the end of the world.

It sounds like you had deeper feelings than just friends with benefits. You might not be the type of person that can emotionally handle a friend with benefits. Your emotions might be better protected if you only have sex with guys that are looking for more than a friends with benefits.

• You are totally right, thank you so much!

Big hug

Most Helpful Girl

• He has no need for you I suppose.

• True, but despite that fact I think that if you have any character or respect for other person, you can at least give him/her any explanation.. Don't you agree? If it happened to me I would at least justify why I didn't want to talk anymore... Maybe I still know what respect means, something he might not know what it is...

• You're welcome, I'm sorry for the situation :/

• thank you, I will be fine <3

What Guys Said 3

• He probably met someone else he wants an actual relationship with.

• Ok but.. He never said he wanted a relationship at all, he always said he wanted to do whatever he wants whenever he wants with any worries :/..

• He has probably met someone that changed all that!

• Thank you

• I would suggest going and having a conversation about it. It could be just about anything. I generally dont do that. i always tell her why i dont want to talk any more

• That's why you call him friends with benefits once the benefits is done you don't have the right to ask why bc from the beginning he's friends with benefits

• Okay I don't have the right, but in my opinion I would never did that to someone, it's a matter of respect for someone else

• Thank you so much, indeed another life lesson...

• You're welcome

What Girls Said 1

• Shut up fatty