What is he trying to do?

Let's call the boy "Bob"
So me and bob were dating for almost 2 months. The week before we broke up we got into 4 fights. He was being rude or didn't respond so I was like wtf is your deal? That Sunday we broke up because he said something about not caring and I was like so you don't care about me? And he lied at first but I questioned him so much about it he started saying I don't know and that breaking up was the hardest decision he ever made. He said he missed his friends and freedom and he was worried about cheating. A few days later his friend snaps me a selfie with a funny caption. I respond with that's cute. Then he send a picture of all his friends he is with and bob is in the background flipping the camera off. Te next day I have a bonfire with my friends and I post lots of snapchat stories of it me and all my friends ( guys included ) the next day bob posts on his snapchat story of a group of girls at 2 am saying that are trying to look cute. Then he post another one of him and a girl. A few days after he post another one with that girl. That girl ( let's call her Amy). He continues to post pics with Amy and then Amy follows me on insta. I decided to try and cut contact because it was making me sad so I stopped viewing any of his stuff and continued to view his friends stuff. His friends begin to post more stories with Bob in them. Usually shirtless. Then he stops posting pics with Amy on snapchat and posted a pic on insta 5 days ago. The pic was old bc it was one taken 2 weeks before when they all were hanging out. I check her insta bc he tagged her in it. She had it hid from her profile and she didn't comment anything back to his photo. Lately he has been posting a lot of random and stupid crap on his snapchat story

I will continue the rest of the story in a update. I don't have enough room here.

I was at a event in my town and I was hanging out with this guy ( not postin anything anywhere ) and all his friends. We hungout intill 3 that night. While we were at the event I met some of bob's friends there and later that night a different friend snapped me while I was on my date to come hangout at 2 am. His friend saw from the snaps I sent back I was with a guy. The next day Bob liked my best friends pictures on insta ( including the ones with me). I went to another event later that night
a different friend snapped me while I was on my date to come hangout at 2 am. His friend saw from the snaps I sent back I was with a guy. The next day Bob liked my best friends pictures on insta includong ones with me. I went to another event later that night and all his friends showed up but they didn't see me. Today he snapped my best friend and asked her a question and she never sent back. Bob's friend kept posting snapchats of him throughout the day today. I noticed Bob has dropped weight

76

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds like he has lost his best freind if you ask me, sure he posts pictures and everything showing a good time but inside im sure he is depressed , it can effect you in some ways like loosing weight. but i can't say why he is loosing weight. but it does sound like he is hurting from something or he would show more signs of being happy away from you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He still wants you, and it made him sad that you broke up. I think it is really affecting him. The snaps was probably him trying to seem like everything fine and he doesn't care which was probably an attempt to make you feel like he's fine without you, probably also to make you feel jealous so you'd come back to him. I think you should talk to him, if he is losing weight because you broke up, it's possibly because it seems like you don't care. I say he still has feelings for you and regrets the bad things he did to you. Also, consider what could possibly have lead him to say those things. I just realised how much I wrote, hopefully, it all helps.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm sorry but you are crazy. I suggest you to post many pictures with you and some shirtless guys or if u really want Bob's attention then post some pics of shirtless girls. And then go out at 2 am with some friends and get some fireworks and a professional photographer and take some really great pictures which u can post and ask Bob if he wants to join you. Ah and get the photographer drunk... and bob. Get Bob drunk too or get everyone drunk and have a great party. Then u can ask Bob what he was trying to do and he will answer your question

• Is this really what you concern yourself with?

• My god.. is this what you focus on? seriously...

• I always wondered how Bob from the Enzyte Male Enhancement Commercials was doing... didn't know he was an asshole outside the commercials though. :(

• Lol your story is too long i didn't read it. You said you broke up with him? Move on then.

What Girls Said 6

• fuck him he just wants to be a player move on

• woman up and tell him u miss him! nothing is gonna happen if you sit there wondering what's going on in his head. I've always been honest to a guy if I like/still like him. I'm always straight up. if he tells you he doesn't want you back then move on but if he still wants to be friends and hang out with you then you still have a chance. my boyfriend is my best friend and I'm his best friend. that's how a real relationship should work. and just like friends, you need to let your bf/husband/crush have other friends. being straight forward is the best thing you can do. and always telling the truth in a relationship is the key to a healthy relationship. communicate to him and ask him what he thinks. be open to him and he will be open to you. it works exactly like friendship. it's just one step further! good luck girl! I hope my advice helps!

• not u again?

• you read too much into things honey just block or unfollow him & his friends on social media or it will mess with your head. Unless he tells you in your face that he wants you back, don't over analyse and just move on with your life

• What do you want to know?

• Why do you care about something like this? The more you think about it, the more it will mess with your head. There's 7 billion people on this planet, why would you want your ex back if he's obviously gonna hurt you again? Just stop talking to him and move on, you're reading too much into things. (Like someone else said)