She broke up with me, but I cut ties. Did I do the right thing?

We dated for a few weeks after seeing each other for a month. She realized that she wasn't ready for a relationship, but was unable to give a good reason why, she needs to figure herself out first. She still wanted to talk and keep me in her life, and hangout in groups. This confused me, but she claimed that she just values my friendship.
I cut ties with her today because I can't wait around or float in the middle waiting for her to make up her mind. That is not fair to me. I told her I we run into each other we can catch up or if we hang in group settings that kool, but besides that i didn't want to push her or myself.

Did i make the right call?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think you did the right thing to cut ties.

What Guys Said 2

• I have been exactly on the same position once. I went completely NO CONTACT. 3 months have passed, haven't heard a single word from her.
    You did the right call, and it also helps you a lot with moving on :)

• You did a great job. You're not a plan B you can't be plan B. There is no middle of point between two sides of sword.