Am I the only weirdo that does this when they break up with someone?

Broke up with my boyfriend two days ago but I can't stop checking his WhatsApp just looking if he comes online or not. Then when I see him online I just feel sad. I feel a bit weird for doing it.

• Yes, I'm guilty of doing it
  • No, never done it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I break up I delete everything

• Me too all the pictures, and memories in my house get destroyed. I told her this and she nearly shit her pants saying she's heartbroken and going on about the memories. She dumped me, she did this to herself she wanted a copy of them, too bad.

• @Nomad69 I have never lived with a boyfriend or been that serious where there were memories in my house

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• It's all good sis, We all stalk online more than we dare admit, especially girls. Omg girls stalk social media.

But if you really miss him that much.. Maybe you should talk? I don't know

• Well of course. That large portion of your life is gone. You'll miss him a lot but then a week it will be less and less from there. Dont contact him if you really want this break up to stick.

• Your emotional connection can't be just switched of, you still care for him in a way. Are you sure you made the right decision about breaking up?

• its totally normal. dont worry time will heal everything,

• Another obsessed girl. Nothing new.

• Either talk to him or move on. It's not healthy to e-stalk your ex.

• I only broke up with him less than 48 hours ago, I don't think its as easy just to move on after that short amount of time.

• Well then talk to him. And sometimes it is that easy unless you force yourself to dwell on him.

• Never done it 'cause I've never had a partner! But I might if I did...

What Girls Said 5

• I did that. It gets easier when u delete him off everything. He's fading away quicker now

• I do that with my ex haha, I've checked his instagram like 10 times, even though I have no desire to be back with him. It doesn't make me sad, though, I get a weird feeling, but it's not sadness.

• Been there and Done that. And to get out of this vicious cycle remove his number from your contact list. Trust you will feel relief.

• Everyone does that lol

• I've been doing the same with Facebook messenger and my ex, you need to take yourself off there it dosent matter if he's online x