Is last one sex a good idea as a closure?

• Its fine
  • Not a good idea

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a very good idea. It'll just make you feel even more sentimental and emotional about everything, and might even cloud your judgement about the breakup.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's never a good idea. It's very cheap and worst possible way to get a closure.

Of course that's my view.

• Thats what went down with me on my girls last night before she left

• sounds like a bad idea to me

• Yeah, just dont do it

• What do you mean?

What Girls Said 5

• Nah! But why not?

• I don't think that it's a good idea as far as closure goes b/c having sex with that person can make things start all over again. You will just get back in the same situation. If your looking for closure your probably wanting anwsers to things you may be questioning mentally that you want/need to know to get closure. So I wouldn't say no, but that's just my opinion.

• perhaps not, but it depends on both parties state of mind. if you can both handle it then why not. If one of you's has the slighest doubt then no x

• Not to me

• Been there. Very appealing, but bad idea.
    Either u or him are gonna feel used/emotional/hopeful. It feels really great or really really sad.